Why Kafal House?
- A sense of excitement raises when flocks of gorgeous Himalayan birds creates a musical orchestra.
- The dawn comes with hues of clouds.
- An interesting place to initiate wildlife research.
- One can see astounding views of Pangot Valley.
- Winter Evenings around Bonfires
- Zero waste drive in Pangot is one of the ways to contribute to nature’s conversation
Kafal House In Pangot
Kafal house in Pangot is a peaceful and unique yet affordable hotel. Located near Aranya Virasat, Kafal House is one of the best budget hotels in Pangot. Kafal provides all the basic amenities you’d expect from a budget cottage.
Welcome to Kafal House
Pangot, a quaint village in the Kumaon hills, situated 15 km from Nainital. The village consists of a village temple, a post office and a small provision store to meet your daily needs. This sleepy town is highly recommended for individuals looking for a peaceful getaway near Nainital. The forests of Pangot attract a variety of birds, over 150 species have been sighted in the region some of which are Pheasants Koklas, cheer, khalij, and lammergeier, Himalayan griffon, blue-winged minla, spotted & slaty-backed forktail, rufous-bellied woodpecker, rufous-bellied niltava, khalij pheasant, variety of thrushes. Many bird species are found on the premises of the Kafal house, making it a haven for nature lovers, birders and butterfly watchers. For a peaceful, unique yet affordable hotel in Nainital.
- Where Can I Find Best Hotels At Gir National Park For a Holiday?
- Gir Birding Lodge Following The Path of The Ecotourism
- Gir national Park Safari